hug Liam Neeson is on my bucket list

I have to tell you guys about this movie I am completely obsessed with.
It came on tv last night and I was overwhelmed with excitement. (not sure why I don't own it on dvd, but that's beside the point.)
It's Taken with Liam Neeson.

It is inrrrreeedible.
& let me tell ya, I am not an action movie kinda gal. But I seriously love this movie.
First of all-Liam Neeson is a total beast.
I mean, each time a new bad guy is coming at him, I'm just so excited for Liam to karate chop his neck!
(is this normal?..probably not)
For those of you who have never watched the movie; its about a Dad (Liam Neeson) who used to work for the government. His teenage daughter is kidnapped in Europe and sold into sex trafficking.  He then, using his skills from past jobs, goes on the man hunt to find & rescue his daughter.
It really gives me chills.
And I think the reason I love it so much is because this guy is on a mission. He's not just some big, kick-butt guy who likes to fight people. He is going to save his daughters life, and kill (or seriously hurt) anyone who might get in his way. 
Because his daughter is his whole life.

& not to get super spiritual or anything, but last night as I was watching, I got goosebumps because I thought  that's how God must feel about us, as His children.
It says in Exodus 14:14- 
The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.
How many times do I screw up in a day? Far too many to count.
I am low and I am dirty. I am the furthest thing from perfect.
But God, in all of His love, comes and lifts me out of the messy pit of my life.
 He fights off anything that stands in His way! 
Because I am his child.
I am so overwhelmed with this thought & the power of His love.
& I think it's kind of cool to think of God in a Liam Neeson/karate chopping/take on anything kind of way :)