little things

Little things to be thankful for;
Being able to drive past the lovely church in Gettysburg where Kevin & I got married, nearly 2 1/2 years ago! On our way out of PA last week I asked if we could take a slightly longer route just so we could pass through town and reminisce a bit.
It was worth it :)

Getting Chesapeake dressed up for the Steelers game last week.
She's a true fan :)

Cooking with onions & taking this dreadful picture!
It's fun to laugh at yourself.
(I also posted this to facebook which caused some sweet friends to respond with helpful tips on how to chop onions without tears. Options include wearing swimming goggles, lighting a candle nearby, and chopping with wet hands.)

Beginning a Christmas countdown!!!

And now, friends, I leave you with this goofy video. 
This is from the night Kevin & I surprised our family by getting to PA 1 night early. My younger sisters just arrived home from work, & Kevin was waiting for them outside dressed in black with a stocking over his head!

xox

Aisle to Aloha