Bear Grylls has nothing on us

can I take a moment just to tell you how stinkin' beautiful it 
has been here the past few days?! Oh.my.word.
It feels like April outside! It was nearly 70 degrees yesterday.
My husband & some of our sweet friends (but mostly my husband) decided we should take advantage of this glorious weather with an overnight camp out!
Let me tell you- I'm about the furthest from out-doorsy as they come, but we have these things called ENO's
Ever heard of one?
They are hammocks made out of parachute material & generally used for camping. Again, I'm not out-doorsy,  but I could fall (& have fallen) asleep in one of these puppies in a heartbeat.
Kevin has really pushed me out of my comfort zone when it comes to trying new, out-doorsy things. I have hiked, camped, rock climbed, kayaked; you name it, because I know those are things he really loves to do. I think it's important for couples to try out each others hobbies, even if it takes a little getting used to.

Anywho-we strung up our eno's in our friends yard & had a mini-camp out.

(Never mind Kevin's attire. He really gets into these things)
 

I may have gone inside just before mid-night and slept in an actual bed-but my heart was in the right place :)
 
Oh, & did I mention this was right on a beautiful lake?
Yeah; gorgeous!
xox

Labels: , , ,