link up love.

I had so many little things that made me smile this week.
Here are just a few;

Oscar making this face-
 What is that? Like a snaggle-tooth sort of thing? Only it's his lip.. snaggle-lip..?
I don't know, but it's hysterical.

I have a weird thing for tea-pots.
If it weren't for elephants I know I'd collect crazy looking tea pots and have them scattered about :)
We went to a Japanese place last weekend and Kevin ordered hot tea, which arrived at our table in this little number;
So cute :)

I found Boy Meets World on tv this week! And a super early episode too! Good shows on tv are such a rarity anymore.

CHICK-FIL-A FOR LUNCH!!
 I do love me some chick-fil-a..

& to round it all off; another foodie one.
Nutella!
Nutella is best when eaten in bed, on graham crackers while furiously reading the Hunger Games.
Just sayin.

xox





Aisle to Aloha

Labels: , ,