lame

On nights like tonight, when I'm sitting in bed on a Friday at 9:30pm, I feel like my high school self might be really disappointed in just how old and adultish my current self is.
I mean, really; I am not a cool or hip person at all.
In fact; quite the opposite.
Most nights (not just tonight) I'm in bed by 9:30.
And I usually sit up blogging on my acer laptop.
I was just thinking the other day; (this is a true story!) went to we New Orleans for my 21st birthday and had 1 drink all weekend. I was celebrating being 21 in NOLA! And I had a margarita with my po-boy sandwich at lunch.
If that's not being a responsible grown-up I'm not sure what is!
I literally never watch TV, except for the occasional Today show while getting ready for work. So I'm verifiabley clueless  when it comes to anything pop culture related. (ask my co-workers! I might as well be Amish)
I kill plants.
I don't have any real hobbies.
I joined twitter a few months ago and I'm still completely confused.
I'm still not positive what a re-tweet is or why I should do it..?
And apparently, I don't even know how to work the camera on my phone!
Look what happened when I tried to take a picture, but realized a little too late that the camera was pointed in my direction;
Hahaha
There you have it folks!
Lame, in bed at 9:30, accidentally taking pictures of myself Lindsey.
(& I just realized that I called myself Amish and then posted a pic of myself wearing a straw hat. I might as well be writing by candlelight with my laptop plugged into a generator.)
Happy weekend friends!
xox