the luckiest

I never want to be a person who takes anyone or anything for granted. Everything in life is so fleeting. If I am not grateful, I feel like it might vanish even quicker.
This week I am so thankful for my husband.
He has spent a lot of time away recently; and I really do believe that time apart brings people even closer together. I realize how much he does to help me, and I feel quite lost when he's not here.
I'm so happy he's home this morning, and will be for awhile. Especially because he made me breakfast!
What a sweet guy I nabbed ;)
-------------------------------
Last week was pretty overwhelming. I worked a lot of extra hours because of a new store opening. But amidst all the craziness I got a text from each of my bosses (I have 4) telling them how much they appreciate my hard work. I believe that sincere compliments are good for anyones soul, especially my tired one after a long week. Those kind & encouraging words meant so much to me :)
So don't hesitate to tell your people how much you love 'em on this Tuesday!
xox