sponsor

Thank you.
Whoever you are, where ever you are reading this; thank you!
I started this blog last August with no expectations whatsoever. My biggest hope was that maybe my Mom and Grandparents would read along...and thats it! I am so happy that my blog has grown to reach many people; including people I don't even know. So I want to thank you, my reader, for sticking with me on this and for caring about what I have to say :)
The next step on my blogging journey brings me to this point; accepting sponsors.This has always intimidated me a bit. The word "Sponsor" in itself seems very official. Over here on this blog, I'm not official at all.. I just make things up as I go. Which seems to be working ok for me so far :)
Anywho, you may have noticed I added a nice, official 'sponsor' tab at the top of this page. Click on that guy if you're a blogger yourself and even the tinsiest bit interested in partnering up with me!
Basically, I have a button, you have a button & we swap! It's that simple.
So get at me!
----------------
Now, I'm off to do some seriously needed crunches. Because, well-- there were cake pops at work today...


..and I definitely had more than one.
xox