weekend in ATL!

This weekend we went with friends of ours to Atlanta for the weekend. Kevin and I had never been to Atlanta- except through the airport-so it was so fun to see a new city. On Saturday we went to 6 flags for the day, & it was such a great day for it. I'm not really a huge fan of amusement parks- but I enjoyed 6 flags so much! The park itself was so beautiful and clean. And even though I didn't get on all of the crazy roller coasters- I did get on a few & am still here to write about it :)
Seriously, anywhere you can purchase dip n' dots is a great place to be. Also, I uploaded all of these photos from a new app I downloaded on my iphone called  Pixlromatic. It's an app you can use to put filters on your pictures and cool light settings. I really don't know anything about photography- but this app is really easy to use. I spent the majority of the ride home yesterday messing around with it.
-----------------------------------
Yesterday before coming home we went to the Georgia Aquarium. Dare I say-it was even better than 6 flags! I seriously need to pursue my calling of being a dolphin trainer. I'll put up pictures of all the pretty fish soon!
Happy Monday!
xox

Labels: , , ,