casual tuesday

Have you ever had a day where you felt super productive & efficient? Tuesday was that day for me, and as luck would have it, it was also my day off! I ran around & got a bunch of stuff done. I felt like a stay-at-home wife! (yeah, there really is such a thing.)
I am not a good cook by any means- but I found this super easy recipe here that I followed to make lemon pepper chicken. It turned out soo yummy, and literally took 15 minutes. Win/Win!
The night was finished with some yummy frozen yogurt, walks on campus, and yes; some serious statue hijinks.
------------
On a totally seperate note; I have mentioned on this blog that I watch the Today Show every morning before work (its actually on as I type this). But I am seriously not a fan of the 'Summer concert series' they try to pull every year. Really, Today Show people; (because you all totally read my blog), if I wanted to watch Usher jump around in a track suit I could just youtube it.
Ok, just wanted to get that out there.
;)
-------------
Have a great weekend, friends!