DC dreamin'

I must admit; I want to move to DC. 
There. I said it.
Done.
This topic of conversation has been brought up many times in the past few months here at the Chase home. I'm not sure where my fantastic idea to move to our nations capital originated from. I always loved taking trips there as a kid, and have a huge love of history. (Not politics so much, but, what can ya do?)

The funniest thing ever happened to me in Washington DC when I was on a school field trip in about 5th or 6th grade. My Mom went with our class as a chaperon. (The best things happen on field trips when your parents are there, am I right?) We were eating our brown bag lunches on the lawn of the mall-when out of nowhere a psycho squirrel runs on my Mom's lap and steals her brownie! I know this is hard to believe, folks. In fact, if I wasn't sitting right there witnessing the whole thing I'd probably never believe it. But any city with chocolate crazed rodents running around is obviously the place to be.

Kevin and I went to DC a few times when we were living in Pennsylvania. The Smithsonian's never get old folks. It's just a fact of life. I could wander through them for years.

I also went to DC right before we moved to Mississippi with my sister and our friend Angela. Angela documented our ride on the tallest escalator of all time.
I mean, seriously, don't ride that puppy if you're too scared of heights. It's a doozy.
 I also must admit, that I think my longing to move to this great city is due in part to this glorious blog I follow over HERE. Seriously-these people are just the cutest, and of course they live in DC! So if when we live there; of course we'll automatically become best friends with this lovely family!

Ok, now I have to wrap things up by saying that I will be happy and content with wherever we end up living; 8 months from now or 8 years from now. God has it all figured out! But I think I present a pretty strong argument when I say;
Cherry blossoms.

xox