Friday, August 24, 2012

home is calling

We have less than 4 months before we are set to move back home.
That is both stressful and exciting and scary all at the same time!
I'm already planning all the trips I want to take once we are back in the northeast. I found megabus tickets from Philly to NYC for $7 a pop. Seriously?! Why did we not take advantage of this before??
Oh wait; we did.
When Kevin and I found out we were moving south we decided to take 1 last weekend trip. We caught the Megabus from Philly to Boston..in the middle of December.
This is what I remember about that trip;
Frigid I tell you. Frigid.
We also stayed at an MIT frat house..on a Saturday night. 
Where we crazy?!
So yeah. Megabus is awesome..maybe in the Spring.. maybe with a hotel.
Moving on..
I've also been looking at apartments online and starting to figure out the logistics of the move. Moving across the country requires a lot of work. It's crazy how quickly we forgot that.
Kevin has also been working like a busy bee on his school things; trying to make sure he'll finish on time. He's also been emailing people and companies looking for a job for once we move. He's a little stressed, but I know its all going to come together.
It has to, right? 
 xox

2 comments:

  1. I know this sounds stupid, but that picture of you looks so much like Kate Middleton... I mean, I know your face is almost totally covered, but your hair, eyebrows, etc look like her... thought that would make you smile... but once you uncover your face, you are FAR prettier than her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun! I love your blog! I nominated you for a Leibster Award!

    http://livefortoday-hopefortomorrow.blogspot.com/2012/08/basically-im-winning-oscar_26.html

    ReplyDelete