sweet print

I feel like I've been out of touch with the world recently! What's up with that? I've been a busy bee with work, new projects, and evening cooking a yummy dinner for Kevin this week! (I know, hold the applause)
I bought this print a few months back from Naptime Diaries. I love all of her adorable prints on Etsy. They are very encouraging! But I fell in love with this one because it seemed to speak to exactly what I was going through at the time. 

And your ears shall hear a word behind you saying This is the way, walk in it. When you turn to the right or when you turn the the left. Isaiah 30:21

I find myself in a very similar place now. I never know what will happen in the future. I'm not even sure what I'll eat for breakfast tomorrow! (out of cereal:)) But I love resting in the fact that God has directed my steps and He will continue to do so. In the big things & the small things too.
I find so much strength in that promise, & I hope you do too!
xox