a bride, a groom, & a mastiff

Last weekend I took part in the most gorgeous wedding. It was truly beautiful, and so worth the 1,000 miles of travel (one way) for me to be there and witness it in person. My friend, Morgan was a stunning bride. Everything about that day showcased her style and personality perfectly.
It was fun, but elegant with a twist of country thrown in there (I wore cowboy boots!). Morgan gave me the job of walking her and the grooms pet dog down the aisle. I don't know about you, but when I think of a dog in a wedding I usually think of a white fluffy 10 pound puppy with flowers around its neck.
But for this wedding, this was not the case.
Their 'puppy' is a giant mastiff weighing in at about 90lbs! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous at the thought of this. But the dog, named Oakley, was perfect that day & stayed right by my side the whole time. She even occupied herself by chewing on a twig during the outside ceremony.
Quite a good dog, if I do say so myself.
 
Photos courtesy of Teal Photography
 
Morgan, thank you for being such a wonderful friend through the years, and for letting me be a part of your special day. I cherish our friendship and wish only the best things for you and Scot.
xox