apartment dreamin'

This past week, I have been really excited about the thought of a new apartment. I don't know where that new apartment will be exactly, or when we'll find it- but I know it's coming! I told Kevin that my dream future apartment has wooden floors, white walls, & big windows. 
We decided that some of our furniture won't be making this next move with us, which I am extremely excited about! I'm pretty sure I've mentioned here before my deep hatred for our current couch & love seat. I'll be so happy to say goodbye to them and hopefully get a nice neutral sofa for our new place. This decision has got my wheels turning about new furniture, arrangement, decor, etc, etc, ECT!
So whats a girl to do but spend hours on Pinterest gathering ideas & inspiration, right?! Here's what I have so far;
I seem to be drawn to neutral toned walls with big & bold accents thrown together. Sort of an eclectic mix, I guess you could say. I also love the idea of exposed cabinets in the kitchen, no matter how unpractical they may be.
And gallery walls! Apparently I'm into gallery walls too. Who knew?

 
[via]
But even if our future home doesn't meet all of my expectations, I like to work with what we have. & I'm so excited to have a new place to call home.