Friday, September 21, 2012

what I believe

I believe in..

I believe in Nutella..spread on anything.

I believe in karaoke machines, especially in public places.

I believe in alone time.

I believe breakfast for dinner. As often as possible.


I believe in watching a TV series from start to finish (FRIENDS, Arrested Development, The Office)

I believe in writing things down, even if they seem unimportant.

I believe in thrift stores, consignment shops & the good will.


I believe in thank you notes.

I believe in encouraging text messages (with plenty of emojis)

I believe in having a good smelling candle ready to light at a moments notice.


I believe in sneaking candy into a movie.

I believe that a big, ugly cry is necessary every now & then. 

What do you believe in?
Linking up with Erin at living in yellow
xox

3 comments:

  1. I love alone time too! I always need just a little bit of time to myself and to get my head on straight. And hello, Arrested Development is the greatest TV series EVER invented. Just the fact that you mentioned that show makes me love you all the more! I just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better... I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete