a short break

So, I know I've been absent around these parts lately.
It seems like lately blogging has just been one more thing to check off of my never-ending to-do list. I started to blog as a way for me to feel a bit creative and let my writing juices flow without going overboard. I think I've maintained that goal over the past year or so.
And I know it's only because there is so much craziness going on now with our upcoming move; but I just feel totally uninspired when it comes to writing.
So I'm just going to take a little break from this blog for awhile. It might be a week, it might be a month. And then, who knows, I might find something amazing to write about and there will be a post tomorrow. Only time will tell!
Thanks for reading along, and keeping up with this life of ours.
I appreciate you!
(PS- this picture was from over the weekend. Kevin is very proud of his 'stache coming in for no-shave November :))
xox