Friday, November 2, 2012

flashback

Happy Halloween from the early 90's!
Kevin and I dressed up as Zack and Kelly from Saved by the Bell!

I thought it was a cute idea, and it took minimal effort. Kevin's shirts and my skirt came from the local thrift shop, I got the scrunchie at Claire's and everything else we already owned.
Everything that is, except for Kevin's giant cell phone.
I made that out of an old box spray painted white and a kabob stick hot glued to the top.
Pretty realistic, right? :)

Happy November!!
xox

3 comments:

  1. OH my goodness I had this monster "car" phone my parents got and had us keep when we were teenagers driving-- we thought we were so cool, except we weren't actually allowed to make calls on it-- ever. hah. =)

    Just stopping by from The Wiegand's, sweet Casey's blog, to personally invite you to join me for An Aloha Affair; a sort of end of week gathering and mingling and growing together. I'd love to have ya, stop by anytime...

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great costume! Love it! New follower from the Wiegands! Oh and I have a little giveaway going thru tonight, would love to have you visit.
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete