I'm currently..





watching: Downton Abbey. I know, I know. I was way late jumping on this train. But I'm catching up! Getting into season 2 today.

listening to: Ingrid Michaelson on shuffle. This lady is just so good, she never gets old.

missing: My dear husband. I dropped him off in Annapolis MD (picture above) on Tuesday and said goodbye. He has a conference there and then will return to Mississippi to finish up 100% of his thesis for school. I'm very excited for him but also just want him to be done so he can come back!

reading: The Red Tent by Anita Diamant. I got it as a Christmas gift, and am surprised with how quickly I'm flipping through each page.

looking forward to: This weekend! I'll be taking the train up to New York to meet some very lovely friends, and I can.not.wait!

Hope you all are having a lovely week so far.

Labels: , , , , ,