bloom

I feel like I should have something super insightful to go along with this picture, but I really don't. Just so thankful for the long overdue change to nice weather in these parts :)
Kevin and I have been hanging up our eno hammocks in the many trees of my parents yard lately and soaking up the warm air. There's something so relaxing about a good hammock, am I right?
Kevin mentioned the other day that he is going to experience three springs this year! He had spring in Mississippi while I was still in winter in PA, now this spring that has finally begun, and then a 3rd spring when we move to New Zealand this year! So funny to think about.
We are still in the midst of completing all of our paperwork for our visa applications to NZ. We really are organized and productive people, so this should tell you something about the amount of paperwork necessary to get a visa to NZ! But we do see an end in sight; just waiting on my fingerprints to come back and we can mail off our applications (after they are looked over by at least 5 pairs of eyes!)
Until then, you can find us outside hammocking away :)