2 become 1


This past weekend Kevin and I headed south for the wedding of our dear friends. Weddings are amazing. I got to go to quite a few weddings as a kid because 1. I have a very large family and 2. my Dad is a Pastor and was often asked to officiate. Each one is so unique and special to every person there.
This wedding was especially momentus to us because it was 2 of our very best friends, getting married to eachother! Every long mile on the road and dollar in our gas tank was so worth it to see these two become man & wife. The day could not have gone more perfectly, and Kevin and I were both honored to stand next to them in agreement.
Since becoming married myself I have come to learn that its rare to be able to find another couple with whom both you and your spouse mesh well with. Often times, its the girls who get along and the guys are just there. Or its the guys who are close and the girls just tolerate eachother. But with these two, Kevin and I are best friends with both of them! They were our family while we were in Mississippi, so far away from our own. I am so thankful that God brought us into their lives. We have learned so much through their friendship, and have come out better people because of them.
Thank you Jessica & Cole Golden. You mean the world to us, and we are beyond happy for you to begin your lives together!

Labels: , ,