summer in the states

A few times in the past couple weeks I've caught myself stopping to look around and just breathe everything in. Have you ever been somewhere with someone and just stopped to think, wow, this is really great. I always want to remember this (?).

The summer so far has flown by. It feel like I just stepped off the plane and gave my mom that bone breaking hug, but my time here is over halfway through. So I've been trying to take my days slower and enjoy each moment, knowing that these memories will get me through when it's time to leave again.

And I don't know about the rest of you, but summer is just good for my soul. The sky at 9pm when the sun is juuuust starting to sink behind the horizon. Eating ice-cream for dinner and spending as much time barefoot as possible. I love it ALL.

The past few weeks have really been good to me.
Here's a few of the highlights;


Hope you all are enjoying these summer months as much as we are.