holidays 2017







Merry Christmas and Happy 2018! 
Kevin and I were lucky enough to visit both of our families over the holidays. We spent Christmas with his family in Georgia, then flew north to Pennsylvania for New years. It was a busy 2 weeks but it was so worth it to spend time with our family members who we only get to see a few times a year. We especially enjoyed spending Christmas morning with our niece, Lilly! 

I'm not much of a resolution person, but I love the sense of a clean slate that comes with a new year. This year, I will (fingers crossed!) graduate university, and focus on growing both personally and professionally. I hope to become a better wife, sister, daughter and friend. Finally, I want to write more! Both on this blog, in letters to friends, and in my personal journals.
Hope your 2018 is off to a great start!