2012 wrap up

2012 has been pretty great. It was my first full year of blogging, and I love to go back and reminisce on things of 2012.

Kevin and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary
And I got to see one of my closest friends get married
And possibly my favorite memory from 2012; going to the Georgia Aquarium! 
(Yeah, it was that good)

Some not so fun things happened this year too.
I lost my first Grandparent in June when my Pap passed away. We also had to say goodbye to so many good friends in 2012, when we left Mississippi to move back home.
I bought this planner the other day for the new year. To me, 2013 is full of promise and possibility. Kevin and I have some big opportunities ahead, things that are both exciting and scary. I can't wait to see the things that will fill this planner's pages. Right now we are trusting that God will lead us to where He wants us to be, in 2013 and beyond!
Happy New Year!!
xox

Labels: , ,