a bloggy birthday

One year ago on August 26th 2011 this blog was born!
Happy first birthday, blog!!
SO much has happened in the past year, and I am happy to have the majority of it documented through blogging. Its fun to look back and remember things we did or places we went that I might have forgotten about otherwise.
I really did not intend to keep up with this blogging thing for a full year & I appreciate everyone who reads along. Most of the time I know I don't have anything interest to say; but you guys keep coming back for more! I've also gotten to know some cool people through blogging and follow along with other people as well. It really is such a cool experience.
If you're new around these parts, here are my 5 most popular posts. Have a read, catch up, and again; thanks for being here :)

young &..married?

presently

my path

the worst morning ever

anatomy of a husband-less sunday

Looking foward to whats in store for this year, and all the posts that will  be written along the way.
xox